Friday, January 22, 2016

A little love!

Hi friends, with not much to do but wait for the blizzard to hit on my side of the Island...I decided it would be great to decorate for one of my Favorite holiday Valentines Day ;-) I kept it simple and sweet...I hope you like.....please click on the pics for a better look....














In the kitchen I added pink glass hearts to my glass jars....Ohhh and
these cute fairies just had to get in on for the pics....;-)














Close up of the hearts....














On the shelves I added this cute owl I purchase last year at pier 1....I have one on each side of the shelves.....so cute I just love these guys....














On my dining room table I just added a swag to my centerpiece and called it done....simple and sweet......














The mantle got a cute angle my mom gifted to me, I place a crown on him...
I added two white glitter bottle brush trees inside little gold urns and it's done....














Look how sweetly he sits on my mantle.....





























On one of the end table in my living room I just drop two sweet little angles I've had for a couple of years added a tiny crown to one of them and I am done....well for now I will call it done, but that could change at any moment ;-)















For those of you who are awaiting the Blizzard like myself stay home warm and safe, drink plenty of hot coco, this is a time to sit around a nice warm fire and spend some time with your love ones, that what I intend to do ;-)


Mari~




11 comments:

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hola Mari, tanto tiempo no venia a visitarte', ji ji jiji .Como siempre es un gusto disfrutar de tus hermosas decoraciones! Los jarrones de cristal que son tan versatiles en cada temporada distinta son tan vistosos con cualquier detalle, espero todo marche bien y como siempre un gusto venir a disfrutar de tus hermosa casa, saludos! Rose M .

Unknown said...

Very romantic pics

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Mari,
Love especially the angel that your Mom gifted you with...
Hugs and happy weekend. Hope you stay safe during this blizzard!!!
Mariette

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hola Mari, contestando tu pregunta , si vendo mis creaciones a todo aquel que lo solicite , si estan disponibles. Hay varias dollies en camino a terminarse y se que podrian gustarte. Me dejas saber y nos ponemos de acuerdo . a tus ordenmi email.
brillanterosa@live.com

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hola Mari, no tengo una pagina de venta. Estoy tratando de incorporar los elementos de ventas en un blogs ,pero esta en proceso. Si interesa alguna cosita de las que realizo puedes indicarmelo atravez de mi email, gracias!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mari,
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Everything looks so pretty and romantic!!

Hus,
Deb

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mari, love your decor for Valentine's Day. Everything it so pretty to brighten the cold days. Love your pretty antlers and the angel is so special. I have the same one but all in white. I need to add a crown.
Stay cozy and warm inside. Hope it's starting to melt now.
Thanks for always stopping by and your kind comments. I love your visits.
Happy Valentines my dear friend. xo

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hi Mari,
What a pretty post! I love your decorations for Valentine's day... Just lovely.
Thank you so much for your visit and kind words.. So happy you enjoyed viewing the purses.
blessings,
Penny

Deserae said...

Your Valentine's day decor is so sweet :o) I love the little cherub on your mantel....so pretty!!!!
~Des

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Mari
Loving your Valentine decorations, so beautiful. The little cherub with the golden wings is precious. But my fav has to be the little shelve in the kitchen, is simply beautiful. Happy Valentine day.
Blessings,
Marlene

ganga said...

. Everything it so pretty to brighten the cold days. Love your pretty antlers and the angel is so special. I have the same one but all in white. I need to add a crown.
Stay cozy and warm inside. Hope it's starting to melt now ganga bhakti
ganga music