Wednesday, June 27, 2012

In memory of my tender loving uncle......

Hello to all my bloggy friends~
Just a quick post to say hello and let you know I'm still here.....
Wanted to let you know that my family is going through a very sad time as my dear tender uncle has gone on to be with our lord, he will suffer no more, his pain and suffering has ended........
His battle with cancer is finally over......
I ask that you please send up an extra prayer for this sweet and tender man, who will be greatly missed by his family and friends.....

Thank you all from my heart....
Blessing to all
Mari


- P.S~ A sweet thanks, to all who prayed for my dear big bro, he is doing very well thank the good Lord, his operation went very well, althought after six hours was a life time for myself and his family..... Thanks to all my sweet bloggy friends for your prayers a kind wishes, I appreciate every single one of you ;)

7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

So saddened to hear about your uncle dear Mari, but happy he is no longer suffering and is safe in Heaven... also happy your dear brother is doing very well... love to you, xoxo Julie Marie

Lululiz said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. He was obviously a much loved man and will be missed, but it must be a relief to you all knowing that he doesn't suffer any longer.

Lynn-Teacupstitches said...

Oh Mari I am truly saddened to hear about your uncle! I know how close you were and how much you loved him.
My prayers go up for you and your family who are grieving his loss.
I am happy though to know that your brother is still doing well!!
Hugs to you sweet friend . . .
Lynn

auntpearl said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your uncle. I hope your wonderful memories of him will give you comfort. My prayers are with you and your uncle.
So glad to hear your brother is doing better.
Sending you big hugs,

Rebecca Nelson said...

So sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Uncle, Mari. Thanking God this moment he's in heaven now.

Good to see you back...

Love, Rebecca

Celestina Marie said...

Dear Mari,
I am so sorry to read about the passing of your tender Uncle. I know your heart is heavy and I send many prayers for you and your family.
So glad to know your brother is doing well now. Thank God.

Sending you best wishes always.
Lots of love,
Celestina Marie

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Mari,

So sad to read this... but it must also be a relief. We are going through the very same with Pieter's brother suffering from cancer. It is extra hard for having a big ocean in-between us.
Sending you love,
Mariette