Thursday, April 11, 2013

Picture perfect!!

Hi friends, I won this beauty you see below on ebay, I really didn't care for the pic it came with....




Look at all the pretty details on the frame.....yummo......it's a soft off white with gold highlights on the raised details.......just perfect!




Ok back to the pic....I tend to get carried away...lol....so like I was saying, I really didn't care much for the pic inside of the frame....hummmm.....what to do for a quick fix....ohhh I got it...I had this pretty fabric just sitting around, I cut a piece of the fabric and insert it into the frame...




And taaaa daaaaa.....a pretty print for my pretty new frame.....I just love this fabric....hummmm not sure what the name of the material is but any who, I purchased it on ebay, I just love me some ebay...teeheehee.......




it will do for now what I really want is a rose print for this beauty...hummmmm Mother's Day is just around the block.....well friends thanks so much for stopping by! I just love and appreciate your sweet and kind comments.
Blessings~
Mari

14 comments:

Susan said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I'm a sucker for a gorgeous frame and that is GORGEOUS!

Carol

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Your so funny Mari.... I can relate getting carried away too, and that's not all.

The frame is Sweet and so is the fabric...

My gosh, I haven't been on Ebay for a very long time. I use to get some great stuff there. I might have to take another look.

Hugs~

Deserae said...

SO beautiful....love that frame! Have great weekend :o)
~Des

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Beautiful frames are one of my weaknesses too!!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Oh my gosh! Beautiful my friend. So happy for your win!

Now...just have to say I love it when you visit me. You are such a sweetheart and your comments just make my day!

xoRebecca

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Mari, that is so pretty!... I just love the fabric you put in it, sooo romantic!... xoxo Julie Marie

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mari,
This frame is just gorgeous. So glad you won it. Your added touches just make everything beautiful. Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
Hugs, CM

Unknown said...

iT IS A PRETTY FRAME! :)

Marie Arden said...

Pretty frame! Glad you liked my pink chair. Snowflake is sitting there now as I sit at my desk.
Happy Pink Sat

Vicki said...

Hello, Mari, my sweet friend,
Your frame is gorgeous, and the fabric you put inside is perfect for it!! I wouldn't change a thing about it!! Have a happy and blessed Sunday. . .Vicki

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Mari, it is simply exquisite!
I love that you insert a piece of beautiful material.
Thank you dear friend for wandering over to sit with me on the porch.. So happy you enjoyed.
blessings,
Penny

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Fabulous, elegant and classic frame! Thanks for visiting sweetie! Have a great week!
FABBY

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mari,
Love seeing your gorgeous frame again. So nice to see you today and thank you for coming by and always so encouraging. You are the best.

Hugs, CM