Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A little spring.

Now that Easter has past and all my pretty Easter decor stored for next year, I just could not bear to store this sweet moss bunny with the pretty pink bow I added to her....
Feel free to click on the pic for a better view!











Love this beautiful french pink script ribbon bow I added to my sweet bunny...











This sweetie will grace my home all year round....she happily sits on my dining room table next to my cabbage tureen.....










Lantern with more of the same gorgeous pink script ribbon....this cutie sits in my kitchen table ;-).....











I like the little light up ball I placed inside of the lantern instead of a candle, at night the soft glow from the little ball looks so pretty and romantic ;)....











Hope everyone had a Beautiful Easter.....

Blessing~
Mari



11 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh how beautiful Mari!... yes, you must keep your gorgeous bunny in her stunning pink bow out all year round!... she is sooo pretty!... and I love your little lantern with the ball that lights up... that pink ribbon is the prettiest I have seen!... xoxo Julie Marie

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Somethings are so pretty they just need to stay out, and this is one of them!

CArol

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Mari,
Good for you; smart decision for keeping your Bunny nearby all year and you're very considerate to her for leaving a cabbage next to her!
Well, to be honest, I too will keep some Easter decorations hanging and sitting at the table for my dinner guests this coming Monday. Let them enjoy my extended Easter Season! Too pretty for boxing it all up so soon... I always have such a hard time letting go.
Hugs,
Mariette

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mari,
Thanks so much for always stopping by!

Your bunny is so sweet and deserves to be on display all the time!!

Lovely!

Hugs,
Deb

FABBY'S LIVING said...

That bunny is gorgeous, I would keep her all year round at home too! Easter tables and the decor is so pretty like yours, that it could be displayed for longer enjoyment!
Have a lovely weekend ahead.
FABBY

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mari,
Love your pretty décor and leaving some Easter up to enjoy throughout the season. Your bunny says springtime and garden. Too perfect to put away.
Thinking of you and hoping you have a nice weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and always your sweet comments.
Blessings and hugs my friend.
XOXO

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Mari, good call, that little bunny is so cute. Now you can enjoy him longer. I too leave a bit of spring out. Have a blessed weekend.
xxx
Marlene

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Oh Mari,
I would for sure keep this sweet bunny displayed all year long.
Thank you for your most welcome visit.. I am so happy you enjoyed Bernard.. Your words mean so much. Thank you
fondly,
Penny

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Mari~ That little bunny with his soft pink bow is just darling...I never would have been able to pack him up either! I also love your lantern with the light up ball inside. Such pretty things!!! xo

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Mari,
Thank you for your visit...How sweet your little bunny is! I would leave him out all year long too, he is just to cute to put away.
Have a sweet day,Elizabeth

Annesphamily said...

I am enjoying visiting you and I am new following you! Love the bunny!