Friday, September 25, 2015

Falling for Fall.

This is a sweet pumpkin I hand painted myself, after dreaming of owning a Mckenzie Child pumpkin but just could not and would not spend 90 bucks on one, I decided to just go ahead a give it a try, I mean really how hard could it be I told myself....I recycled the pumpkin that use to be pink! With paint I already had on hand, so for zero dollars this is what I came up with....








I'm really loving the way it turned out so much so I painted a second one :-)








This beauty is sitting pretty on my mantle, I just place her on one of my urns added some beaded garland and ta da done.....simple and elegant....








This sweet squirrel are a gift form my very dear friend she gifted them to me last fall! I have two of them and I just adore them, sooooo sweet looking love the faux tails on them...toooooo cute.....well I thank you for stopping by.....wishing you all a Happy Fall.

Mari~


7 comments:

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Hello dear Mari,
I love your pumpkins and squirrel!
Wishing you a beautiful weekend.
blessings,
Penny

Angelsdoor * Penny said...

Thank you Mari! I am so happy you enjoyed.. Always a treat to have a visit from you.

Mari said...

Aww thank you Penny, your such a talented lady ;-)

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Mari,
Wishing you a happy new week and enjoy your precious pumpkin and squirrel.
Hugs,
Mariette

Mari said...

Thank you sweet Mariette.....

Hugs~
Mari

Celestina Marie said...

Just lovely Mari. It has been so nice to catch up with you and so glad to see you back to share your prettiest in these posts. Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs and Blessings, cm

Uniquely Ella said...

Hi Mari, I'm so glad that you changed your mind about blogging. I do so know what you mean, I often thought the same things. Blogging has changed a lot. But I do enjoy it and I hope you will continue to enjoy yours. I love vising and seeing what you're up to. Love the little squirrel, she is precious.
Sending blessings,
Marlene