Thursday, December 8, 2011

Small Pink Christmas Tree

I had an ugly green urn sprayed painted it white and whaaalaaa its a pretty swan now!!!
I placed my 4 foot tree inside and I just love the way it all goes together!!!!
Pretty white glittery icicles!!!
Pink and white Christmas balls!
Pretty pink bow I made for her crowing glory :) its pink with white sparkly dots and for added glam I added a white glitter mesh bow......love the way it turned out!
Pretty high heel ornaments, we ladies love our shoes :)

White glittery ponsettias, white and pink Christmas balls.......




Hi bloggy pals! as promised my small pink Christmas tree, this beauty sits in my dinning room ;0) Last year the hubby surprised me with this pretty little tree......wow what a keeper I have.....lol!! said when he spotted it, he just knew he had to drag it home for me, said it had my name all over it......
This year, I wanted my 4 foot pink tree inside an urn, I remembered that I had an ugly green metal urn, so with some rustoleum white spray paint that I had left over from another project. I gave her a much needed make over.....
Now she is ready for my pink tree!!

I Made the beautiful bow for her crowning glory, I really do love the way it turned out, love the sparkle and glam it adds to my tree! what do you think pretty ha??? I added the white glitter mesh to give it that extra sparkle, I was looking for, I purchase it @ Micheals on sale for 40% off!!!! wow got to love those sales!

I also added some pink roses white glittered snow flakes and icicles.....
Well bloggerettes I hope you likey my pink Tree :)
I love this time of year, as we celebrate the birth of Christ!
I never want to lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas....its time for Family and friends, but also to help the sick and poor the needy and the elderly!
I try to help my parish as much as I can.....please do something kind for someone!

xo~Mari

24 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Very pretty, Mari! Isn't your hubby a sweetie to bring that home to you! Thanks for sharing and I wish you many...

Christmas blessings,
Sandi

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Mari, your pink tree is so beautiful!... every time I visit your pretty blog it is like stepping into a magical fairyland... and your tree just adds so much to that... those little high heels are so pretty, as is everything on it... you do such a fabulous job creating pretty things for us to see... everything you touch turns into something gorgeous... thanks for sharing your stunning pink tree... and for reminding us to help those less fortunate, especially at Christmas time... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

What a pinkalisious tree!! It is beautiful Mari, and what a sweetie pie hubby you have!!

Have a wonderful up-coming weekend sweet friend!!

Warmest hugs, Brenda

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I'm loving seeing all of your pink Christmas decor! This is what sweet dreams are made of! So pretty.

Peggy said...

Mari I love your pink tree so pretty. Love all your Christmas decor thanks for sharing it with us.

Rebecca Nelson said...

I'm totally LOVING it my sweet friend! Absolutely beautiful. This could move right into my house!!!! Thank you for sharing with us! MARVELOUS!

xoRebecca

ShabbyESP said...

Love your Pink tree Mari!!!
You and Rebecca are invited to do mine!!!
Merry Pink Saturday!!!
Suzann ~xoxox~

Rose M. Rodriguez said...

Hi Mari, I am always surprised so beautifully pink 'which is a special color, if not preferred, this tree has been in spectacular you! every little detail, ornament and tell me what a great transformation and creative decorator you are! I love this tree, it looks so cute! greetings, Rose M

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Mari,

Lovely and sweet is your tree in its own urn. You are a clever girl for doing it all yourself and you are also blessed with a caring husband!
Am late visiting as we had our daughter Liz visiting with us and she departed on Friday evening... Happy times do end to soon but the memory lasts. Wrote a post about her yesterday.
Love to you,

Mariette

Paper roses from Paris said...

Oh I love your christmastree! I saw your blog with Mariette. Did you see my pink christmas tree?

Regards Janny

Unknown said...

Hi Sweet Mari!
Thank you for your sweet compliments on my daughter and parents...i so spprecitate them.

Yep yipour sounds like a sweet guy. My hubby let me get a white 4ft tree a couple of years ago and i do mine up in pinks and whites. Must post pictures soon.

YES, JesusIS the reason.

Be blessed my sweet friend!
Lorena

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Mari,
I love your pink tree and the way you have decorated it is gorgeous. Everything looks so magical and filled with pink dreams. You hubby is a sweetie for getting that tree for you. I can relate as mine brought me home that very tree last year with pink lights on it. I am in heaven too with that tree. Mine is not in an urn like yours. I love how you did that and I will have to look for one as well.

Gorgeous as always Mari. You are all set for a special Christmas.
Blessing to you.
XO Celestina Marie

Unknown said...

Love your Pink tree Mari, the urn turned out great and really inhanced the whole look to the tree and your mesh bow is just icing on the cake! I may nee to break down one of these days and get me a pink tree though I don't need it,but would love to have it! Hugs and a Merry Christmas to you in case I get side tracked and don't make it back before Christmas, thanks for stopping by I always love your visits! XOXO Marilou

Unknown said...

A pink treasure! Love it!

My best wishes!
Charo

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh you know, I love all things, pink and shabby so I LOVE this!!!

Carol

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

So beautiful Mari - I have just told my husband that yours bought you a PINK tree!

- and a lovely message to your blog post.

Have a lovely week x

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hi Mari~
LOVE the pink tree. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Jacqueline said...

Just a vision of pink perfection! It is so soft and gorgeous. Amen to remembering the true meaning of Christmas. Sometimes it gets lost in the rush!

Victorian1885 said...

Happy Holidays to you & your Family!

Wanda

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Mari,
Thank you SO much for visiting!! I have a giveaway for a beautiful pink suit (with a ballerina on it) if you'd like to enter...

Your tree is GORGEOUS!!!

Merry Christmas!!
XO
Cindy

Celestina Marie said...

Hi My Sweet Friend. Love seeing your pretty pink tree again. I wish for you and yours a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year.
Pink Dreams always~~
XOXO Celestina Marie

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Mari,
Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!!!
XO
Cindy

Julie Marie said...

Hello dear Mari... stopping back for another look at your pink tree, and to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!... Tessy sends Christmas kisses to Mia, on both of their first Christmases in their forever homes!... xoxo Julie Marie

Zaa said...

What a sweet hubby to brings such a darling gift.. So pretty..Hope your Christmas was wonderful ...Hugs