Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Some Christmas pretties!!!

Such a beautiful pink ornament!!!! love all the details.....


Small tree in urn that I created :)

I purchased the small tree for just $5.99.....wow!!! big spender I am... ;)

I have had this topiary tree for a few years, this year I added a small string of lights and dress her up in pink :)
Yummy pink flowers and beaded fruits ;)



Welcome bloggerettes, today I wanted to share some of my Christmas pretties!!!
Some I purchased and some I made!!
The pretty ornament I purchased and I just love all the pretty details, I have another one that is soon to arrive, I will share that beauty hopefully soon!
The First tree I purchased for a whopping $5.99 can't beat that :) I added a small string of clear lights for only $3.99 and dressed her all up, I had all the other items in my stash in the attic, I love to place my tree's inside an urn, I feel it gives it such a romantic and elegant look? so for literally 10 bucks I made this beauty for my living room window :)

Next is my topiary tree, I have had this pretty for a few years, this year I decided to add a small string of clear lights again for $3.99, from my personal stash in my attic I dressed her all up in pinks :) this beauty sits in my bow window, its so great when we could reuse items that we have, and for very little money or none transform them into new beauties to enjoy for years to come :)
Look at what you have and think, what you can add to change them up for a new look, recycle if you can :)

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New year!!!
Blessings,
Mari

14 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Mari,
Oh gosh, such pink beauty here!!! I adore this post and I want to wish you the merriest Christmas ever!!!
XO
Cindy

Trisha said...

I love the tree in the urn! It is all so pink, pretty and festive! Merry Christmas!

~Trisha

debi said...

Oh, I just love all of your beautiful Christmas pinks!

Merry Christmas to you!!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

CHRISTmas Blessings from my mountain top to your home…May it be the best one ever..Hugs and Love Gloria.

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Dearest Mari,

Leave it to you for creating something very sweet and special for Christmas! Lovely photos.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and lots of love,

Mariette

Chronicles of Dolliedaydream said...

Lots of love to you and your family too Mari for a wonderful Christmas and the BEST New Year!

Have a lovely time - kisses Kitty xxx

Celestina Marie said...

Dear Mari, Everything is lovely and your creations are gorgeous my friend. Your talents are endless.I love everything you create. Your home is a magical and beautiful Christmas wonderland.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year. Lots of love~~~
XOXO Celestina Marie

Mariette's Back to Basics said...

Deares Mari,

Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy New Year!

Love to you,

Mariette

Cindy Adkins said...

Happy New Year!!! I hope it is the best ever!!!!
XO
Cindy

Zaa said...

Gorgeous... everything you have is my color and priced right too ( ha Ha)... Wishing much JOY throughtout 2012... Hugs

Peggy said...

I love all of it Mari such pink deliriousness. Thanks for sharing everything.

Victorian1885 said...

Happy New Year Mari & Family! I love coming here for a pink fix!

Wanda

Becky said...

Hi Mari!Thanks for the visit today... long time no see.I hope you are doing well.

Blessings for a great New Year ahead!

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Mari,
I hope you're having a beautiful Sunday!!!
XO
Cindy